Not to be confused with the level of the same name.Robot Rebel Ranch is an R-rated sci-fi movie that was showing in Peach Creek. It was first mentioned in "Dawn of the Eds." The robot on the poster wears a cowboy hat and holds a flaming cattle brander. It is Ed's favorite movie. Somehow, he knew the plot of the movie before he saw it.
According to Edd, it would air on television in a year after screening in theaters: Ed however, complained that the "good stuff" (possibly the violence) would be censored. Undaunted, Eddy thought of a way to gain entry to it. While on a bicycle discussing their plan to get into the movie, the Eds took a wrong turn and ended up in the junkyard.
The actual setting of the movie was a playable level in Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures. Additionally, it made an appearance as a bonus scam, but was renamed Rebel Robot Ranch.
According to Ed, a group of three Space Outlaws lost control of their spaceship while flying through space, and got hurled into an asteroid field where they are almost obliterated. They are then sucked into a dimensional time portal that transports them to an unknown robot planet. They later become marooned on the planet after they find that their ship was destroyed from the crash landing. They now must fight off the hostile robot inhabitants of the planet while trying to escape back to Earth. Ed also mentions that the first thing the space outlaws did was find a cave to take shelter from the "Frozen Robot Planet Knights."
- The film seems to be a mixture of sci-fi and western genres; judging by the title and image on the poster.
- By original ratings, it would be X-rated. By current standards, the film would be rated NC-17.
- There are two scenarios that the Eds act out in the junkyard; fighting off robot bounty hunters, and trying to reach an abandoned rocket to escape the planet. It is unknown if either of these scenarios are in the plot of the actual movie, or just a result of the Eds' imagination.
- The poster is seen in the Cul-de-sac in Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures as the entrance point to the Rebel Robot Ranch scam.
- In FusionFall, the movie's title appears on a billboard for a multiplex as one of the movies now playing.