This is a list of Ed, Edd n Eddy marathons.
Boy Girl Boy GirlOn March 7, 1999, an eight-hour marathon of Ed, Edd n Eddy and The Powerpuff Girls entitled "Boy Girl Boy Girl" was shown. At the time, these were Cartoon Network's newest series, and the marathon alternated 11-minute episodes of the two cartoons. The music on the commercial was a remix of both theme songs of the series, but for the start and end, the ending theme of "The Powerpuff Girls" was used.
- Only one of the clips in the promo wasn't part of either show. This was a still of the Powerpuffs eating jawbreakers against an Ed, Edd n Eddy backyard background.
National Ed DayThe National Ed Day marathon was a special 8-hour Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon that aired on Cartoon Network on Sunday, July 23, 2000 from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Ed, Edd n Eddy Christmas Marathon
An Ed, Edd n Eddy Christmas marathon aired on Cartoon Network in the United Kingdom on Sunday, December 24th (Christmas Eve) from 1:30pm afternoon to 12:00am midnight.
- The promo's song was sung to the tune of We Three Kings.
- The beginning phrase "In the Key of DD Minor" was a pun on "D minor" and the fact that Edd's name has 2 D's.
Edternal SummerOn February 25, 2001, a special 8-hour Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon entitled "Edternal Summer" aired on Cartoon Network, from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The marathon aired during the dead of Winter and, as the name suggests, was meant as an ode to Summer.
3 Hour Ed, Edd n Eddy Marathon
On May 19, 2001, a three-hour marathon of Ed, Edd n Eddy was shown.
- The promo for the marathon featured the scene from "Flea-Bitten Ed" where Eddy polished Wilfred.
Ed-Dependence DayOn Independence Day (Wednesday July 4, 2001), a special 9-hour marathon of Ed, Edd n Eddy entitled "Ed-Dependence Day" aired on Cartoon Network, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. The marathon was promoted as a 4th of July cookout hosted by the Eds.
- The promo mainly consisted of scenes from "Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Ed", plus a scene from the following episode "Ready, Set... Ed!" (specifically the part where Ed said that the Eds can break a record with a sack of potatoes).
Eds All DayA marathon of Ed, Edd n Eddy was shown on Cartoon Network on January 20, 2003 in order to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. This marathon was called "Eds All Day" and lasted 7 hours, from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. The tagline was "Don't Be An Ed-iot."
Ed's Day Off"Ed's Day Off" was a 7-hour marathon of Ed, Edd n Eddy that aired in the US on January 19, 2004, in celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. This marathon aired a total of 22 episodes.
Edd AcheEdd Ache was an Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon that aired on Cartoon Network in the United Kingdom in 2004 and again in 2005.
- The show's title at the end is incorrectly spelled as Ed, Ed and Eddy instead of Ed, Edd n Eddy.
The Best Day EdderThe Best Day Edder was an Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon which aired on Cartoon Network on April 28, 2007. Throughout the day and night (in which the normal [Adult Swim] time block was not broadcast), every episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy was aired in order from first to last, ending with the last Season 5 episode, "A Fistful of Ed."
- If one were to go to Cartoon Network's website for the schedule during the airing of this marathon, it listed "Pop Goes the Ed" as the first to air.
- According to the promos, the bumpers are actually set inside of Ed's body.
The Lost Ed's Marathon
The Lost Ed's Marathon was an eight-hour Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon which aired on June 29th, 2008. The marathon consisted of a variety of Ed, Edd n Eddy episodes leading up to the United States premiere of "May I have this Ed?" and "Look Before You Ed," which were promoted under the title "Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Lost Episode."
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show Weekend Marathon
This marathon aired on November 7 and November 8, 2009. It broadcast the reruns of Seasons 1-5 every episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy in a leadup to the United States premiere of Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show.